Sunday 3 February 2013

15 Facts about me!

I'm not the most interesting person in the world, but it seems to be a trending tag, so why not!

1. My full name consists of 7 names, my parents supposedly couldn't decide on what middle names they liked, so they shoved them all in.
2. I'm a typical Scorpio, I can be extremely private or totally open, theres no middle ground.
3. I'm the youngest of 3 siblings, and one of my older brother used to play GTA with me when I was 7, and we practised Jackass on the sofa when my Mum wasn't watching.
4. I was born from a gay relationship, so homophobia is one of my biggest loathes.
5. I have a love for leopard print and studs, I'm usually wearing one of these at all times.
6. One of my favourite movies is Mirror Mask, which I think is majorly underrated.
7. I have a phobia of onion, just thinking/talking/looking at one of them makes my skin crawl and brings tears to my eyes.
8. I'm a cat lover, I find their love and affection more true and honest then dogs.
9. My favourite animal are Pandas, when I saw one in person I cried, I know, what a weirdo.
10. I love tattoos, but I'm terrified of the pain and terrified of needles.
11. My favourite band is Evanescence, I've been obsessed with them since I was 11, and still fangirl over Amy Lee almost obsessively. Almost.
12. Me and my mum have a little saying, as when I was around 3, I got my T&S mixed up on cards, so I used to write 'Lost of love' instead of 'lots of love' and it's stuck ever since.
13. I've only ever had one hangover, but it lasted 5 days and I felt like death warmed up the entire time.
14. I'm a bit of a homebody, although I'm sure I have a shopping addiction, I'm either at home or shopping, there aren't many other places I will be.
15. I love history, my favourite period of time is Edwardian and Victorian, I have a Edwardian frame tattooed onto my arm, framing my son's handprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment