Tuesday 14 May 2013

Avon's Always On Point Eyeliner!

Hello beauts! Hope you're well :)
Recently a little gem has fallen into my lap with such a good little feature but something so obvious you would think all of the cosmetic companies would of done before.
I'm talking about Avon's Always on Point eyeliner, the special feature is that inside of the lid is a sharpener, so whenever you screw the lid back onto the liner, it sharpens it ready for the next use! Gone are the days of attempting a cat flick with a dull point.

Now I thought because of the eyeliner has a nifty feature, the actual product would be absolutely pants. How pleasantly wrong I was! This eyeliner has amazing staying power, I'm talking about scrubbing my face in the shower and sleeping in it (slightly tipsy me gets very sleeping quickly) and yet it still didn't come off. I started to think maybe I accidently used a sharpie or a permanent marker but alas it was this little gem. My only complaint with this eyeliner is the colour, is more of a charcoal black and can go grey after a a little while, however the application is butter soft and very easy to control.



Please ignore my unruly brows, I'm attempting to grow them out.

For a long time I disregarded Avon's cosmetics, but thanks to the Pixiwoo's sisters Avon has been spring boarded back into the beauty world. There are some hits and misses, but this eyeliner is a gem and a half!

Avon Always on Point eyeliner is available online and availbile to order from your local Avon representative.
The eyeliner retails for £7.00

Have you ever tried this eyeliner? What is your favourite eyeliner?

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a great eyeliner

    I have a giveaway running on my blog, I'd love it if you entered!

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sopheehanah,
    I tried the always on point, too and I know exactly what you mean. It’s a really comfortable eyeliner. When the tip have become less, I just put the cap of and the next time I used it, I got a new sharpened lead – very travel-friendly.

    ReplyDelete