Tuesday 5 July 2011

Would you like fries with that?!



As I have a job in somewhere that isn't the most stylish or even plainly nice place to work, yes I work in McDonald's.
Obviously I have had to deal with a lot of stick, fries related jokes and being stared at in my uniform (especially when the famous cap is in presence) however (drumroll!!!) I actually sort of enjoy my job. It is a job, I know how hard it is to get a job anywhere currently, and spending 5 months unemployed (after a seasonal job in Primark) I realised how much I adore working and earning money for myself without having to get out my puppy eyes for to get money from bank of my Parents. It also means with my own money I won't waste it, I will want it to go further, get more for my money, etc.
Also if you are from the North East, you may be familiar with the Metro Centre (peak of what it looks like above) I receive discount on quite a lot of shops and restaurants thanks to my branch of Mcd's being in the building, I do feel quite lucky :)

Where do you work? Do you enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment