Monday 11 July 2011

OOTD/FOTD

Hello my lovelies! Hope everyone is well :)
Well today I went to work, then came home & received a letter saying I still had work to do at college so in the bad books with the parents.
Anyhoo, a couple of days ago I went shopping, as I haven't been able to check out the sales, on my way to Primark (I never actually made it to the store thanks to H&M) I picked up a little bargain in H&M...

This is a very Christopher Kane copy cat (like the pun?) tee, which cost me a nice £5, however I find the fit a little short in length but its nothing to phone home about.
The leggings are a basic ankle length pair from Topshop I've had for quite a while.

Awful photo alert! My make up has stayed in place after a 6 hour shift in a hot kitchen, definitely a winner in my books. Make up used;
Loreal Matt Morphose foundation (I don't know the shade sorry)
Boujois face powder
Topshop Cream blush in 'Flush'
Maybeline Gel Eyeliner
Clinique high impact mascara
Urban Decay eye shadow in 'Half Baked'
MUA eyeshadow 'Dark Brown' (used on eyebrows)
 You can slightly see the eyeshadow (I know its an awful picture)

Hope you have a nice week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the tee! Bold statement tees like that are perfect for so many occasions :) xx

    little-glitterblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete