Monday 18 July 2011

What's in my makeup bag?


My makeup bagggg! its pretty old now, I bought it when the Boots vouchers included Ruby & Millie, many moons ago. Its a Ruby & Millie gold barrel make up bag that is a gold finish (not anymore as it is on its last legs) and it fits sooo much in!

The goodies inside!




Brushes & Tools




Left to right; Eyelash curlers (H&M), Kabuki Brush (present), Maybelline eyeliner brush (Part of set), Tweezers (Superdrug), Angled blush brush (Avon), Eyeshadow brush (H&M), double ended angled brush (H&M), eyeshadow brush #2 (Part of Urban Decay pallete), Retractable powder brush (Unknown)

Products

First up is my foundation, which was bought in the sale part in Superdrug, for a nice £2 due to the lid being cracked and broken, but that doesn't make any difference to the product and it doesn't leak so I'm not fussed. I'll do a full review of this to a later date, although its been around forever :)


My face powder! It sets my foundation easily and quick, however the rose scent it has makes me feel a tad sick after a little while. This was bought from eBay in a made panic after I broke my Rimmel Stay Matte powder the night before. It cost me £3 and came within a week of purchase, bargain or what? The shade is 64 Rose, which is a light vanilla shade, perfect for my face but can make me look slightly ghostly when I'm wearing fake tan.




<a href="http://sphbckwtsn.blogspot.com/2011/05/getting-tad-flushed.html  " target="_blank">My blush has already been reviewed here </a>


My everyday eyeshadow pallete 





These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and blendable, my favourite is the gold colour on the far right, and I use the brown to fill in my eyebrows. This little pallete cost me £5 in a car boot sale, expensive for a car boot sale but totally worth it for the colour pay off.

Bronzer :)

I received this last Christmas as a stocking filler and I have never heard of this brand before, but this bronzer is great as an alternative to blush, however not as good for contouring as it has a slight sparkle to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment