Monday 12 September 2011

Recent Purchases

Over the last 2 months (since I've neglected my blog) I've been buying quite a few bits, which I am now going unveil now! Dun Da Da Dummmm

Most of my purchases are cosmetics, and I new Most Haunted Dvd every now and then (Fact: I'm a nerd). Also I finally made my first MAC purchases! I finally got brave people!
Enough of my ramblings, I'll show you my latest purchases...



L-R (17 nail polishes in Sweet Kisses & Fairy Cake, Soap & Glory Hocus Focus lotion, MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick, No7 Lipstick in Divine, MAC lipstick in Shy Girl, 17 All About Nude palette, No7 Nail polish in Minty Fresh, No7 Beautifully Matte in 03 Porcelain, Chanel Nail polish in 507 Tendresse, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW43

And a naughty purchase of another bag, I shall have to introduce you all to my infamous bag collection one day ;)

Primark £8

Reviews to come!

Sopheehanah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment