Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changing always changing

This isn't a post dedicated to anything but me constantly changing my mind on my life/future/career.
For about a year and a half now I was stuck in the thought of being in a dead in job for the rest of my life due to not being able to go to University, as it was too expensive and I didn't have a hope in hell of getting a place.
HOWEVER!
I've finally figured out what I wish to do!
The history & english BA Hons degree, either at Newcastle University or Leeds.
(my parents are hoping Newcastle as I'm the baby and they want me closer, urgh!)
Anyway, I'd LOVE some advice about the entire Uni thing, as I'm so nervous its ridiculous, and whats better, such as moving away from home or staying etc.
Anyone who could maybe give me an idea, give me an email please; sopheehanah@hotmail.co.uk

I'd really appreciate it!

Sophee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment