Sunday 2 June 2013

3 Best Foundations!

Hello Lovelies!

Apologies for being a tad MIA, but I'm back in action!

Lately I've been struggling to get my skin looking nice, no matter how nicely I treat it, all of the serums, moisterisers and oils aren't making my skin any happier, so I've been digging through my collection trying to find something that will hide the redness and angriness. These are the 3 that have been giving my the healthy glow that I've been lusting after.

Mac Face & Body
I bought this on a total whim, after hearing so many people rave about it I thought why not and made an order. And boy am I so glad I did! After 2 layers of Face and body, it achieves a medium coverage and my skin looks healthy, and it doesn't look cakey at all. I also think that because its water based makes it look light and dewy and it lasts all day, my idea of perfection!

Available here!

Estee lauder Double Wear Light
This is my second bottle of this and that never happens, as I get bored of foundations and I'm constantly looking for something new, so repurchasing has got to mean something. This foundation doesn't get enough love for how good it is, it feels lovely and light on the skin, its very easy to blend and the colour match is great for my pale skin. WIN! My only complaint with this foundation is that there aren't many shades, especially deeper shades, which is something that annoys me about most cosmetic companies, hmph!

Available here!

Mac Studio Sculp
I only have a sample of this at the moment, but I know I am definitely going to pick this up. This foundation is perfect for the bad skin days, it has a lovely thick medium coverage, that isn't quite full but isn't medium. What is even better is you need the tiniest bit to cover your whole face, this sample is going to last me forever!

Available here!

Honourable mention; Rimmel Match Perfection

Have you tried any of these foundations?

No comments:

Post a Comment